Our sister company jetpits LLC. is geared up to take Sim To Go cockpits to a new level. With an enhanced design and strong production capabilities jetpits are your best choice.
B737NG certified as an Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD)
Our simulators get dressed. A full size aircraft nose section and projection system are available now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much knowledge do I need?
- Who can help me, if I have a problem?
- Would you be able to design other aircraft simulators?
- What is your availability of Simulators and Parts?
- How do you ship simulators.?
- What sort of payment do you accept?
- Computer knowledge average
- Mechanical knowledge basic
- Flying knowledge basic to start
- We have Tech Support available to help you with any problem you might have
- Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get the help you need.
- Yes, if depends upon the budget and the available software to simulate other types of aircraft.
- Please inquire about options.
- We manufacture simulators in batches. We might have or have not inventory available.
- Please inquire about delivery times
- We are using FedEx and have very advantageous rates available.
- Simulators are crated in two units and the electronics shipped in a separate crate.
- We take wire transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- Financing or joint ventures are considerable.